Basic Elements Solutions was established in the year 2009 with a view to protect lives and property from fire hazards. We are a team of highly qualified and well experienced engineers supported by skilled and proficient workforce who are specialized in erection of fire safety equipment, related fabrication and installation etc.
Our philosophy of designing a solution is to meet minimum requirements for the fire hazard that are assertive to high standard of engineering and workmanship.
Our clients have recognized our solutions as pragmatic, aesthetically superior and statutorily complaint; principally bringing value to money they invest. We execute projects with highest safety standards, responsibility and with focused approach to meet deadlines.
Taking in to consideration the hazard, our scope of work includes design, engineering, supply, installation, inspection, testing and commissioning of this fire protection/fighting systems ensuing to industry codes, standards and design criteria. We deal with following fire protection systems:
Fire hydrant system, Sprinklers system, water spray system, fire alarm system, CO2 flooding, wet riser system, high velocity water spray system, gas detection and foam monitor system.
We also undertake annual maintenance contracts and consultancy services for all above systems for commercial and industrial premises, storage and warehouses, manufacturing and residential buildings, hotels and hospitals, high rise buildings etc.
Vision and Mission
Our vision is to have long term societal impact on fire prevention, detection and fighting means.
Our mission is to meet our financial objectives by developing products and services aiming at client delight in dealing with fire.
Essel, Kirloskar, Polycab, Fire Chief, Deepak/ Kartar, Normex, Monsher, Jindal, Ravels, Intervalve, Audco, Fire Trace – UK, Apollo- UK
Quality Policy and EHS
- We protect environment against any form of pollution and are responsible for the health & safety of all the persons employed at the entire site & for the safety of the public / co-contractor & others who may be affected by our activities.
- We ensure that all activities under our control are carried out to the environment health & safety standards laid down by our own policy & as a contained in our client’s policy as well.
- We indemnify our clients against any losses or damages incurred as a result of breach on non adherence to any environment or any safety provision contained.
- We align with our clients EHS policy for the smooth conduct of execution.
- As an aspect to reiterate our stand we conduct safety training classes practical training to all our workers on the usage of tools & tackles & implement.
Meaning of Basic Elements
As life is a play part with basic elements; we intend to extinguish fire using water, earth, air and space for evacuation.
The panchamahabhuta are the five elements of nature. According to Hindu mythology, every human body essentially are made from five elements which are Earth (bhumi), Water (jala), Fire (agni), Air (Vayu) and Space (aakash). Upon death; all these 5 elements of human body are dissolved to respective element of nature, so that it can balance the cycle of nature.