Meaning of Basic Elements
The panchamahabhuta are the five elements of nature. According to Hindu mythology, every human body essentially is made from five elements which are Earth (Bhumi), Water (Jala), Fire (Agni), Air (Vayu) and Space (Aakash). We intend to channelise Fire protection with the help of these other elements for Prevention, Protection and Evacuation
Basic Elements was established in the year 2009 with a view to protecting lives and property from fire hazards. We are a team of highly qualified and well-experienced engineers.
Supported by a skilled and proficient workforce, who are specialized in establishing fire safety equipment, related fabrication, installation, etc., we have successfully helped many businesses become fire safety compliant.
We are proud of our long history. We offer our clients solid experience and expert workmanship second to none. We work in partnership, helping you complete your projects on time and solving the needs relevant to your business and industry. Our philosophy of designing a solution is to meet the minimum requirements for the fire hazard that are assertive to a high standard of engineering and workmanship.
Taking into consideration the hazard, our scope of work includes design, engineering, supply, installation, inspection, testing, and commissioning of this fire protection/fighting system ensuing industry codes and standards. We deal with the following fire protection systems:
1. We protect the environment against any form of pollution and are responsible for the health & safety of all the persons employed at the entire site & for the safety of the public / co-contractor & others who may be affected by our activities.
2. We ensure that all activities under our control are carried out to the environmental health & safety standards laid down by our own policy & as a container in our client’s policy as well.
3. We indemnify our clients against any losses or damages incurred as a result of a breach of non-adherence to any environment or any safety provision contained.
4. We align with our client’s EHS policy for the smooth conduct of execution.
5. As an aspect to reiterate our stand, we conduct safety
training classes & practical training to all our
Basic Elements strives to stay current with the latest fire safety developments through affiliations with leading industry organizations.
We are ISO certified company providing leading premium Fire Protection Service providers in India for over a Decade.
Certificate No : Q9129851
Original Issue : 02 July 2021
Latest Issue : 02 July 2021
Valid Till : 01 July 2024
Contact us for your testing, maintenance, inspection, retrofit, or repair service at your convenience.
We are available at click to provide you impeccable service
Linga Basic Elements | Copyright 2023. All right reserved