Large Radish

Fire Breaks Out at a Building in Jubilee Hills A Close Call for Staff

A massive fire broke out on Tuesday in a building housing a software company in Journalists Colony, Jubilee Hills. Panic ensued as smoke filled the structure.

The fire started when the building owners stored combustible waste material in the parking lot, violating safety regulations.

Combustible Waste Sparks Blaze

The entire building was engulfed in smoke, causing panic among the employees. Some fell ill due to suffocation.

Panic and Smoke Fill the Building

Employees swiftly evacuated the building, though some suffered from smoke inhalation

Quick Evacuation Saves Lives

Initial reports suggest the fire might have been caused by a short circuit in the parking area.

Short Circuit Suspected Cause

Despite the fire, all employees managed to escape with no major injuries reported.

Lucky Escape for All

Fire For more details, visit Solutions